Monday, July 22, 2013

Aug 2nd - Viceroy + Touch Sensitive + Cosmic Kids + SAH @ Private Label

Friday, August 2, the streets of Hollywood will run red with Disco's Blood...
Private Label at Club Lure is the host of some of the most epic Friday nights with lineups that have literally made me shit myself twice and drool in amazement.  Past lineups have featured such legends as: Flight Facilities, Aeroplane, Poolside, Goldroom, Tiger & Woods, Breakbot, Moon Boots, Anna Lunoe, Bixel Boys, Posso, Tropicool, Troy Kurtz, and many more!  To say the least, I'm super stoked to be a part of this night and would be more than amped if you came and frothed with me as I open for the legends: Viceroy, Touch Sensitive, and Cosmic Kids!  More info can be found HERE & tickets can be purchased HERE, email me if ur a mate for guest list, see ya there!  
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment