Monday, December 12, 2011

The 2011 SAHdomy Tour

Froth levels are through the roof!
My time to take Frothing to a global level has finally come!  I got a call about a month ago from a big agency saying that Trojan was apparently keeping tabs on me and liked the way my pubic hair blows in the wind when I DJ.  As such, they threw down a Tour offer that was too good to refuse!  100 Countries in 200 days (including but not limited to: the US, Colombia, Chino Hills, Bratislava, and the World's FIRST Underwater DJ Set), free profos for life, and a Country Club Forty at every venue I play.

Along with this great news, I've also decided to release my 2nd Re-Froth entitled: George Benson - Give Me The Night (SAH Re-Froth) and will give it out for free 320 download once my Facebook Page reaches 807 likes!  The Re-Froth will hit the streets soon but in the meantime, my bags are packed, my DJing hand is preserved in a bullet proof glass can chalk full of Re-Froths, and in no time, I'll be on my merry way.  Check out the promo vid with more info and tour dates below and cruise out to a gig or two in SAHport of the Froth and the Foam!        



Stay Weird, and I'll Do The Same
-SAH
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment