Monday, November 28, 2011

Clash of the Legends; Momentum Generation

Didn't make it out to the North Shore this year but I've been watching the comps and spraying some mystic on my balls and it almost feels like I'm right there in the middle of all the action.  Even though I've seen bigger waves at El Porto on a tuesday in July, the actual idea of this year's Clash of the Legends at the Reef Hawaiian Pro was as good as it gets!  4 of my favorite Momentum Generation idols in the water at once, shralping Haleiwa for their stake at guts, glory, cheddar, and bragging rights until the next showdown.  Check out the clip below as my boy K Robb battles some hefty ankle biters against da boyz: Rossy, Shane-Do, and The Mob.  It's almost like watching The Show minus the greatest soundtrack of all time, classic skits, and umm oh yeah GOOD waves...

Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment