Monday, September 19, 2011

Myrtle Monday: Pistols & Lipstick Bad Girls Club!

It's Monday, I've been up since 5 in the morning working on the Hurley Pro, and my eyes are starting to feel like bricks are holding 'em down.  Soooo, instead of trolling the ethernet aimlessly searching through haystacks for needles and myrtles, I've decided to take a less grueling route; a path that never steers me wrong.  Yes, that path would belong to none other than Courtney of Pistols & Lipstick!  I did a Myrtle Monday feature with her once before but I just can't seem to get enough of her Mental Myrtle selections that so elegantly grace her epicly flawless Tumblr accountI have literally gotten lost manking* the myrts posted on this site for days…
Hats off to da roots myrt C herself, and hats off to all da bad girls out there that make this stoopid World go round!  Not to mention Thee Bad Girls Club TV show that I somehow got tricked into appearing on an episode of once, but farrrrk, that'sanother story for another time…
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment