Friday, August 5, 2011

FROTHY FRIDAY MIX #1

Threw out my back getting weird the other day so I've pretty much been confined to a couch/bed lately and thought I might as well make the most out of it and record a quick mix. I started mixin then pressed record, here is what I got…

I've probably put these tracks in previous mixes, may be they've been in your mixes (sorry), or I fucked up on some trannis, either way, no midi, no mixer, just beers, payne killaz, traktor, and my fingers are what made this mix! Hopefully this will be a weekly/bi-weekly or monthly thing where I just fuck around and record the songs I like at the time. I only had 30 min left on my soundcloud hence why it gets cut off but you get the point; shady is gravy!


Anyways, blast this shit and get weird while supplies last!
FROTHY FRIDAY #1 by SURF AMBASSADOR HENDO

Trax:
Breakbot - Baby I'm Yours (Aeroplane Remix)
Voltage - All Night (Radio Edit)
Bag Raiders - Nil by Mouth (Knightlife Remix)
Chromeo - Hot Mess (Oliver Remix)
Russ Chimes- Targa (Bestrack Remix)
Short Circuit - How We Speak (Sam Padrul Remix)
Florrie - Give Me Your Love (Justin Faust Remix)
Ocelot - Our Time (Kap10Kurt Remix)
Stars On 45 - Stars on 45 (Addy Van Der Zwan Remix)
Madeon - For You (Waek Remix)
Bag Raiders - Sun Light
Labtracks - Robotic Love (Lenno Remix)
Justin Faust - Revenge (Russ Chimes Remix)
PNAU - Solid Ground (Cassian Remix)
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment