Monday, July 18, 2011

Saturday, July 23rd Dub Frequency presents No Shirt / No Shoes featuring Viceroy & Other Cewl Dewdz

Hello there again,
all is well in Hendonesia Land just wanted to check in again and tell you how much I love and miss you.  After my tour bus decided to ditch me in Ausland (see above, truepictureofme.com), I blacked out and awoke in Chino Hills (yes for the 2nd time) but this time it was next to a small chimp named Daisy.  Grasping onto my only remaining pair of clean boxers, Daisy looked to be a stubborn lil betch but after a few Cheetos, she gave in and gave me a ride back to the lad pad on skid row.  Timing is everything and I got in town just in time for what will surely be one of the best weekends of the summer as we're gearing up for another frothy installment of No Shirt / No Shoes at the Downtown Standard Hotel!

EVENTS:
Saturday, July 23rd, Dub Frequency x The Ampal Creative x Mindtai x Perrier presents No Shirt / No Shoes with live DJ Sets from daytime disco legends Viceroy (Shiny Disco Club), Miggy The Music Selector (De La Barracuda), C-Town, along with rooftop locals: Tropicool (GDD), Bixel Boys (dF), yours truly SAH (Sit N' Sleep), and family friend Burn Unit (GDD).  Doors open at 1PM and close around 7PM.


If you still haven't made it out to one of these frothfests (or have but can't remember), get your ass downtown around high noon this Saturday, put your ear to the ground and your eyes to the skies, listen for booming bass, and look for the Froth symbol as you follow your nose to the euphoric scents of Coppertone, that-one-disgusting-perfume-that-I-hate-but-all-the-chicks-wear, $40 champagne bottles, and the purest scent of summertime satisfaction that ever existed!  I already skyped with Poseidon and he told me he's going to call off the swell and cruise out with his Myrtmaid and join the madness!  Along with my loss of virginity, we will also be celebrating Chaos Crew legend Kevo's Birthday so see you in the urine umm I mean pool…

GET THERE EARLY AND RSVP HERE!
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment