Saturday, May 28, 2011

"Leave A Message" [after the bleep]

Fack, Fack, Fack is all I can really say about Nike's new surf vid entitled Leave A Message!  Featuring Nike's top myrt shredders, this video is nothing short of a true milestone within surf history and culture all together.  Showcasing how women's surfing has really taken it to the next level, this video, especially Carissa Moore's part, has left me running shoeless on the beach with my tail between my legs!


Thanks to Poseidon kicking my ass at Scripps today and for all of these girls pretty much running circles around me, I feel like Macaulay Culkin trying to make a comeback into the surf World.  I'm gonna go lick my wounds and clean my shorts but in the meantime, froth on the trailer above and then download the entire movie here.  You will be shocked, amazed, impressed, and then violated!  Good luck...
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment