Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Holy Ghost! (Live) Last Night!

After not making it to Coachella this year, I punched myself in the ass a few times upon viewing the live feed sets, seeing some frothy pictures, and hearing all of the lewd stories.  After my tele-tantrum, I frothed the fuck out and got fired the fuck up when I heard news of a Live Holy Ghost! show at the Echoplex just this last night.  In true fashion, Poseidon's Posse frothed to the show and got as weird as a penguin playing poker with Chevy Chase on a Tuesday in San Ysidro!  By far, Holy Ghost! put on one of the best live performances I've seen in a while.  Nothing beats the sounds of real instruments having sexual intercourse with heavy synth jams and groovy dance beats!

Holy Ghost- I Will Come Back 

Their set was filled with all of their classics that everyone shook their arses and sang their hearts out to as well as some brand new boss jams that made my jaw drop and feet stomp!  Check out their phenomenal new album here, and get weird on their latest vid below.  Holy Ghost! is now my new favorite, thanks for comin out!

Holy Ghost! - I Know, I Hear from DFA Records on Vimeo.
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment