Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Updates

Between my first encounter with Shark Tooth last Wednesday and last night's escapades of SAH-singing Journey in a room filled with Charlie & Sweet Dee of Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman, amongst 40 other strangers (true story.com). it's safe to say that this last week was weird beyond words.  With so much weirdness goin on in my life, I thought it'd only be fair to share the wealth and pass it off to you.  Here are this weeks' updates:

Video of the Week:

Hurts- "Sunday"
Emo ass song but quite the rad video filled with futuristic instruments, anubis dog heads floating in mid air, and the creepiest motherfucker playing the techno synth.  

Rap Track of the Week:
THE HATED - "'Up To Mischief"
'UP TO MISCHIEF by THE HATED
"Fuck yeah, it could have been worse, I could have pissed first but now I'm naked and pissin..."
This week, I took a mini-retreat from the ElectroFroth and got back into the roots ass sounds of hip hop & rap.  When it comes to such things, my buddy Mr. Free of Afends and The Hated is straight up rockin it!  Hailing from Byron Bay, Mr. Free & lord Deco came out to Cali for a bit, partied like rockstars, shredded like hungry groms, and frothed like no other.  It's safe to say that "Up To Mischief" by The Hated (LEEZE and THE SUSPECT) is quite the fitting anthem for the NEVASLOTHIN Lords of Byron!

Steez of the Week:
TITS - Banner Alley (Size Large Please)
With a name like TITS, and shirts like the Banner Alley above, how in the hell could I not post this as the steez of the week?  The only thing that I'm torn about is whether I'd like to be that dog in the picture or the photographer? Oh decisions, decisions...
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment