Thursday, March 31, 2011

Gone Fishing Foaming FartingFrothing...

Pardone me absenco estos last weeko… I think that's Spanish or Gaelic for "pardon my absence this last week".  I've been on a good one and as you can tell, I've been brushing up on my Rosetta Stone and am switching my mind into vacay mode as I near for what could be one of the most mental benders since the Party Ambassador assassinated the Surf Ambassador at the Playboy Mansion circa '05.  That's right amigos, I'm goin to farking mexico!  Where, what, and who I'll be doing is left for me and Poseidon's Posse to discover but just look to the sky for the froth symbol, SAH-lute Poseidon, and know that the wind blowing on your back is probably the same wind that's blowing on my wang...


We'll be back to our regularly scheduled program as soon as my feet hit the ground.  Good day, I bid you all adieu!
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment