Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Are You Fucking Kidding Me?!

Just when I thought SUPers couldn't get any lamer...
Surfed at lunch today and on my way in, I was graced with this lovely piece of shit you see above.  It's bad enough that people trash our beaches and litter our waters but there is seriously nothing worse than SUPers and their meaningless lives.  I'd almost rather see a floating boot, tire, or used conny in the water than a fuckin lard ass jock nerd SUPper.

If you can't make out the details of the picture above, it reads: "LOST PADDLE for SUP Board.  Black Carbon with Colors on the Blade, over 6 ft tall please Call 310 3#5-7867, I'm a fucking kook."

It's a fucking paddle!  Go to Home Depot and buy yourself a new one in the rake or broom aisle you idiot!
If you so happen to find this man's paddle, or want to chat it up with our buddy here, please feel free to give him a call, I'm sure he'd love to hear about how much you adore his sport and his presence in our water.  Poseidon knows I will...
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment