Monday, February 21, 2011

MM: Harley Viera Newton

Somebody shoot me now cause I'm pretty sure I just met the myrt of my dreams!  And no, I didn't run into RuPaul at Whole Foods again... 
Poseidon knows that falling in love has always been against all the ambassador code of ethics and is punishable by de-frothitization, but once in a lifetime, you can somehow make a square fit into a triangle!  Model, Dior beauty AMBASSADOR, and Roc Nation DJ Harley Viera Newton has done the impossible and has smittened the shit out of the ambass...  
I'm in the studio makin my next mixtape, ya the mixtape that will win this myrt's heart, so don't be surprised if I'm not surfing Creek or when every time you call Pat O'Connell's house lookin for me and they tell you: "Hendo's in the bathroom", there you have it, fackkkk...
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment