Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Gig Is Up!

Lets face it fools,
so far this year, my blog has sucked!  I've barely posted any compelling content, I can't remember the last time I ranted about something bizarre or something that pissed me off, and there hasn't been a solid webisode since my stint on Da Rock.  I suppose it's sucked for good reason though (depending on how you look at it).  Instead of sitting in my closet and posting on the blog in between World of Warcraft LAN sessions, I've still been behind my computer doing other things, and no, my hands are not stuck to my keyboard…

It's pretty evident that I've been focusing more on my DJ gigs and neglecting the cyberworld and Poseidon while doing so.  Ontop of that, I've been editing a few videos and slanging my wang to put some food on the table for lil buddy Hendo and mah baby's mama (half-true story dot com).  Anyways, to those of you who care: sorry for partying, I'll try to post more shit!  In the meantime, here's a lil mini-webisode I chopped together for those of you who missed my gig last Friday and for those of you who want to relive the nightmare…


SAH DJ SET @ The Hollywood Standard from Surf Ambassador Hendo on Vimeo.
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment