Monday, January 17, 2011

Myrtle Monday Guest Post: Pistols And Lipstick

 Good morning and good Monday to all!  (RIP MLK)
Today I have a very special treat in store for all you Myrtle Monday lovers out there.  My homey and fellow blogger Courtney, straight up runs shit around these parts when it comes to fashion, frothing, and all things roots!  Her blog entitled Pistols and Lipstick was born about 6 months ago and to say that it's truly captivating, wouldn't even begin to give it justice!

 From fashion myrts, to art myrts, 80's myrts to blonde pin-up myrts, myrts in stripes and myrts by trains, I sometimes feel as though I'm visiting the Myrt Mart (if such a heaven exists) when salivating at her blog.  Not only is it chalk filled with frothy myrtness, ultimately, Pistols and Lipstick is a place where one can find "day-to-day inspiration through a range of lifestyles and creative expression".  With such a talented eye for art, fashion, inspiration, and beauty, it surprises me that I didn't think of doing this sooner.  It is with much pleasure that I introduce my first ever Myrtle Monday Guest Post brought to you by Pistols and Lipstick.  Take it away buddy...

Georgia Jagger
So my Myrtle of the week goes to rock- star princess Georgia Jagger. Not only is she the fresh face for Chanel, Hudson Jeans, Versace and Rimmel make-up but she has covered the pages of Vogue, Harpers Bazaar and Vanity Fair all in the past year! 
Miss Jagger is the daughter of legendary Rolling Stone's front man, Mick Jagger, and won "Model of The Year" last year for the British Fashion awards. 
Her big blonde locks and plump lips got me saying Ooohh Weee!
All I can say is WOW!  Can someone please get me a new drool cup!  Big ups to Courtney for probably one of the most epic Myrtle Mondays yet!  If you like what you saw, check out more Pistols & Lipstick action here, give her some blog lovin here, and follow her twitter account here!  
Best Blog Tips

4 comments:

  1. SICK!!! Thanks for such kind words and mad support homie
    DTLA RO-RO-ROOOOTS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah chola !thanks for all the inspiration <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Courtney you freaking own! Caterina, cool blog too! Keep up the good work Myrtles! Yeow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two crazy hynas and one hendo!! Bloggin bffs! Lovvvessssitttt!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment