Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Friday Night Froth

Ladies and Myrtlemen, 
the moment we've all been waiting for has finally arrived.  No, I still haven't lost my V-Card, but yes, I will be opening a can of froth and spewing it all over the masses come this Friday night at 10PM as I DJ Club Sway in San Diego!  (More Event Details Here)    


It's been a while since I've shown my face in public and it's been even longer since I've been able to tie my own shoes but I've decided to step out of Poseidon's Playground and elate you all with some filthy Electrohell/NuDisco that is sure to make you bounce your jugs and shake yo ass!  Not to worry though, Party Sauce is still alive and well, I've just decided to give this one a solo shot and see where my froth may land.  Stretch your legs and open your heart cause this one's gonna be a doozy, see you in the bathroom...   
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment