Friday, December 10, 2010

Let There Be Light!

Photo cred: Puke Stebs
At the tail end of Movember and the end of the Sunset comp, I finally got my ass out of the nerd-trailer and decided to peep the finals for a bit.  The waves were nothing close to years past that the Sunset monster has delivered but the final was packed with a few of my favorites including Aussie rippers Julian Wilson and Josh Kerr.  As you can tell from above, I was more than stoked to get outside for once, rep the lordish Afends cap, and watch some dudes boost!  Big ups to Afends for the roots cap and props to Julian for being behind me when Malia Manuel walked by as I thought she was saying hi to me, fackkk...

While we're at it, check out the new Afends vid depicting their story and the route they took to become lords.  Always frothin, neva slothin, Afends and da boyz keep it rockin!
    
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment