Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Trog Tuesday #1

I realized I missed out on yesterday's Myrt Monday; most likely because I was getting suffocated by recycled airplane air and the frequent stench of blue cheese feet!  But that is neither here nor there.  Since the day has past and I still have yet to find my time machine, I thought I'd bless you all with my first Trog Tuesday!

Male Trogs do exist!  Lil buddy Handa calls 'em "Ralphs"

Trog?  What's a trog you ask?  Simple my friends,
Troll + Frog = Trog.  Trogs can me male or female but are no doubt deadly in nature!  Adapted from some fellow Chaos Crew members, the descriptive word caught on like wild fire as people shortly began telling tales of trogs once slain in exotic yet mysterious places.  Hell, they even started a blog called Trog Farm that exploits the shameless rebellion found when "trogging".  Anyways, you get the point.

For the first Trog Tuesday, I thought I'd start off with the female species of Trogs who not only make me want to puke when I see their physical appearance but make me want to take a crowbar and shove it through my ears in hopes of silencing their hideous voices and idiotic sayings/rants!  I present you Trog Tuesday #1:

Khloe Kardashian 
A familiar breed of Trog, Khloe is what we like to call a "PiggyBacker" (no pun intended?).  Riding the fame and supposed success of her sextape sister Kim, she some how landed the dumbest fucking reality show in the world and convinced the dumbest baller to marry her (can you say Rohypnol?).  Shame.  

 Snooki 
Complete idiot, famous for nothing, couldn't fight her way out of a wet paper bag, and most likely sponsored by Ed Hardy and Vagisil.  Double Shame.  
Ashlee Simpson
Another PiggyBacker with the most annoying voice on the planet.  I like to think that Ashlee was one of Hades' sirens in a past life.  She'd be the one screeching the deafening disturbance as you enter the under world never to return again muuuahahahahaaahaha!



Too much for you to handle?  Need some censorship and some music, cruise by DSS, I put up some new tracks on there and will be putting up my first podcast on there sometime this week!
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment