Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hurley Pro Ho Bro Rodeo Yo

Eh Mates, 
I'm back from a long but epic week filled with nerbotting, shredding da left at Lowers, and getting completely baffled while watching the World's best surfers do what they do best; bend over any wave in front of them and make 'em beg for mercy!  Hands down, the Hurley Pro comp catered the best surf contest and progressive surfing that I've ever seen in my life!  For those of you who weren't there to witness the madness, don't fret, I've got you covered.  I frothed my holga uber hipster camera on most of the days and am awaiting those prints to be squeezed out, but in the meantime, take a gander at the myrt perv shots I got above (collage courtesy of my art department, $50 later...) and a quick snap I got with contest director and Endless Summer legend Pat O'.  More to cum soon...   

Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment