Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Watch-Thru Wednesday

Watch-Thru Wednesday (WTW) is kinda like a heavy petting zoo featuring music videos of songs that I like and/or think are weird/cool/hip.  Sometimes I play emo shit like Justin Bieber scissoring Zack Effron and then sometimes I play Slayer putting blades on the end of their guitars and stabbing wounded fawns.  Either way, think of it as a drive thru movie theater, just this time there ain't no Italian SAH-sage waiting for you at the bottom of the popcorn tub...

Albert Hammon Jr.- Gfc


Black Lips- Feels Alright


The Descendents- I'm The One
.

Florence + The Machine- Cosmic Love


Lykke Li- Dance Dance Dance


The National- Fake Empire


PNAU- Embrace


The Scare- Could Be Bad


Mylo- In My Arms (It tears my soul to pieces to be posting this vid cause [as everyone knows] I was the dude standing right next to this Abercrombie fuck-stick during the casting call of this vid!  Imagine the froth...)
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. hi! hit your blog by accident kinda. I have to say, if you play both Florence + The Machine and The National (two of my favourites from your list) at the same time, it actually sounds really nice at times. Just figured that out. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha you're right! it does sound pretty sick at times, I smell a new mash up?!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment