Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Watch Thru Wednesday III

Yo, Yeow, Yow!
I don't know what's going on upstairs lately, but recently I have had the worst writer's block since writing the constitution (see even that wasn't funny).  I've tried writing poems, high-coos, satires, limrix, hyperbolas, children's books, and even country songs for Poseidon's sake, but it's all in vain!  So instead of ranting about nothing, I thought I'd froth ya another Watch Thru Wednesday to help pass the time until I get my mojo back!  Froth on this while I look for my marbles...

Cee Lo Green- No One's Gonna Love You (Band Of Horses Remix)


Kid Cudi- Pursuit Of Happiness ft MGMT


Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP- We No Speak Americano


Classixx- Cold Act Ill


Yelle- Ce Jeu


The Naked And Famous- Young Blood


How The Fuck Did They Get Slates In This Emo Bull Shit? by SlateTinselTown
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment