Sunday, June 13, 2010

Shaun White IS Rocky Dennis?

So Shaun White showed up to the MTV Movie awards the other night looking like Pocahontas meets Robin Hood & Men In Tights.  Sure, I'll admit, I'm fuckin uber jealous of the firing myrt he brought and probably frothed all night, a bit jealous of his boarding skills, and a bit jealous of the millions of dollars he's sittin on; but that is neither here nor there my friends.

Is it just me, or does the fawkin guy look like Rocky Dennis from the 1985 movie called Mask???  Sure he's probably one of the highest paid action sports athletes in the World, has a drawer filled with gold medals, and puts Brad Pit's six pack to shame, but take that all away and I guarantee you this chick wouldn't give him squidlips (or even a wristy for that matter) if she was shneeked out, starving for a sausage, and dying of thirst...
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here!


Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment