Monday, June 14, 2010

Myrt Monday: Inked

Today is Sailor Jerry Day.  For those of you who don't know Sailor Jerry outside of a good and strong ass rum, he was one of the sickest and most OG tattoo artists of all time.  It's safe to say: Sailor Jerry (Keith Norman) inspired an entire style of tattoos that will forever be emulated.  His style, attention to detail, and unique creativity simply can't be beat.

The documentary film about SJ is goin down tonight in LA and there's another one tomorrow night.  I somehow won myself a few VIP passes to tonight's screening, so if you're a myrt with gigantic jugs (or an angelic voice) and wanna go, hit me up, otherwise I'm cruisin with Poseidon's Posse.  Anyways, in honor of the legend, I've decided to post up some of his classic myrtle pin-ups, enjoy:

Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment