Friday, June 25, 2010

Help Me Help You

It's summer time and I'm doing some spring cleaning over here at Surf Ambassador Hendo.  Since the conception of this beast about two years ago on a drunken whiskey dick night, the blog has grown quite a bit from an ugly whining baby looking for a nutritious nip to drink into a dignified pubescent adolescent looking for a double D-cup to suck (or at least cop a feel).

Along the way, I've added new features like weekly things that are sure to get your froth on in more ways than one (music, videos,  fashion, events, bars, and even food for Poseidon's sake!).  I've done a few videos here and there to not only educate but also to entice, entertain, and demolish the little self dignity I have left.  I also even took a spin into the DJ world and attempted to make what others would call a "mixtape ", I just call it a piece of shit that may sometimes (when played in a dark alley on a Tuesday) get my fist frothing.

Anyways, as I sit here at a fork in the road, I can't help but wonder which path to take next?  Should I go for that fat chick and hope that her hot friend gets jealous and snags me away or should I go all out and put 5 grand on red?   The answers aren't so clear without your help.  I'm not asking you to participate in a choose your own adventure here but I am asking for a little bit of feedback.  Without any feedback from my viewers (the 4 of you out there) it's not exactly easy for me to improve or expand (kinda like my first sexual experience; "is it in yet? do you feel that?").  Believe it or not but I do put a lot of time and effort into this baby so the very least you could do is please send me an email (SurfAmbassadorHendo@gmail.com) or leave a comment giving my ass some constructive (or destructive) criticism.

How do you want it?  Do you like it when I talk dirty to you gurrrlll?  What do you like?  What don't you like?  What's funny?  What's stupid? What do you think I should add?  What do you think I should take down?

Even the slightest: "fuck off you're a kook" will be sufficient.  Anything is better than nothing.
If (by some miracle) you actually enjoy the weirdness that is SAH.com, please click on the follow button on the right hand side of the page as well as "like" the facebook group and spread the word to your friends!  I mean, for facks sake, I've only gotten one groupie squid-lips outa this whole thing...
Thanks
SAH
Best Blog Tips

4 comments:

  1. portoSUP44@hotmail.comFriday, June 25, 2010 4:04:00 PM

    fuck off you're a kook

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAH for life!!!! more myrt more froth more foam more shralp!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kook sauce, keep on frothing and throwing ur feces on to this blog page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha thank you all! will do once I get some free time on my hands here in a sec

    ReplyDelete

Comment