Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Lifeguard Tower Project

Hey guys, pardoney the lack of updates, I've been working the graveyard shift for the Nike 6.0 Lowers Pro comp editing the highlight videos and watching pure madness go down!  Check out the Highlight Videos I've done thus far!  Today is the last day of the comp and I've got a few vids to cut tonight but afterwards, it's partay time!  

Anyways, I came across this article the other day about a new project goin down in LA this summer.  It's called The Lifegaurd Project and it basically gets community volunteers and artists involved in decorating lifegaurd towers in frothy and unique ways.  Sounds like a cool way to spice up the beach and give the pervs something more to look at then just a bunch of hot ass and air reverses!  Just as long as they don't get Jonah form Summer Heights High to paint, I think they'll be just fine!

Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment