Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Innersection.tv

Innersection.tv is Taylor Steele's latest video project set to be released on DVD December 1st 2010.  Basically it's a youtube/vimeo site where surfers, editors, and filmmakers alike post videos which then get viewed by the public and are rated by the viewers.  The top 5 videos of each viewing period make
the cut and are thus placed in the final DVD.  With a total of 4 viewing periods, the final DVD will consist of 20 different surfers' parts.  I kinda lagged and didn't discover this till today so I was undable to watch the first 5 winners but just so you don't make the same mistake as me, here are the viewing/posting periods:
  • Winter Round begins March 1st.
  • Spring Round begin May 1st.
  • Summer Round begins July 1st.
  • Fall Round begins September 1st.

 PLEASE, I ask all of you to go on there and sign up/watch/vote once the viewing period is up so kooks like Mike Losness don't make it into this video.  I'm hoping it can actually be a video that I might consider buying!


On another note, if you're a filmmaker or a pro surfer that needs a team to edit your part, you've come to the right place.  I've got more than enough people on my side to make you're segment as shiny as a baby's bottom and as sparkly as Cinderella's clit piercing!  Drop me a line at SurfAmbassadorHendo@gmail.com.  I may be filled up editing a certain ripper/charger homey's segment but I certainly know others who are just as capable of turning shit into gold!  




Phoenix- Lasso
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment