Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Party Sauce- Coachella Mixtape!

Freaks, geeks, and shneeks,
I'm proud to announce that I have finally done something productive with myself and made a mixtape yesterday!  I owe it all to the crew over at Guns In The Sun for inspiring me and being my muse, so thanks to you guys bradas!  It was quite the grueling and at times frustrating process but after running through some of my favorite Coachella bands and their respective ElectroHell remixes, I began to develop a track list and after about 8 tries, 5 beers, 9 monitor punches, and a few nipple flicks later, I finally managed to pull off as close to a mixtape as I think I am capable of at this stage in my DJ journey.  Everything you hear (except for the random "Party Sauce" shout outs) was done in a one hour session with just me, my mixer, and my ween.  It's by no means perfect (there's actually quite a few noticeable fuck ups) but it should at least get you hand jiving every so often and get your foot stompin at all hours!  


Most of the songs I picked for the tape are ElectroHell remixes of slightly more poppy songs belonging to some of the Coachella bands that I usually wouldn't spin, but there are a few classic hard gems in there too.  Seeing as though Coachella is the perfect place to enjoy America's favorite past time of munching box under the stars and the songs I picked were a bit poppy, I decided to call my mixtape "Eat Box & Pop Rox" (not to be confused with eating a bento box or popping "crack rocks", I am not and I do not condone crackheads what so ever!).  Anyways, enough jibber jabber, without further adieu I'd like to present to you Party Sauce's: Eat Box & Pop Rox (Coachella Mixtape).  Blast this shit in your car, your villa, your tent, download it, burn it, copy it, and hand it out to as many freaks as you can!  Spread the Party Sauce cheer and make your Coachella experience one of the best ones yet! 

PLAY:
Please Give Time To Load

DOWNLOAD:
(Click the link and click download form You Send It)


TRACKLIST:
1)  Indie Sound Bite
2) Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros- 40 Day Dream
3) MGMT- Of Moons, Birds, And Monsters
4) Vampire Weekend- The Kids Don't Stand A Chance (Chromeo Remix)
5) The Whitest Boy Alive Vs Mylo Vs Cut Copy- Otto's Golden Journey (Andy Webb's Dreamy Blend)
6) Little Boots- Stuck On Repeat (Fake Blood Remix) 
7) Florence + The Machine- Drumming Song (Jack Beats Remix)
8) Jay Z ft Alicia Keys- Empire State of Mind (FnDannyBoy Remix)
9) Wolfgang Garntner- Push & Rise (Original Mix)
10) David Guetta- Sexy Bitch (Chuckie & Lil Jon Remix) 
11) Miike Snow- Silvia (Redial Remix) 
12) Major Lazer- Pon De Floor (Chewy Chocolate Cookies Remix)
13) Imogen Heap- Hide and Seek (TapeDeckBros Fuk Tha OC Remix)
14) Fever Ray- Triangle (Little Boots Remix) 
15) Tegan & Sara- Back In Your Head (DJ Tiesto Remix)
16) Yeasayer- ONE (XXXChange Remix) 
17) Muse- Knights of Cydonia (Ocelot Remix)
18) Kaskade- Move For Me
19) Iglu & Hartley-Jump Out of You Car (MHC Remix)
20) Hockey- Too Fake (RAC Remix)
21) Phoenix- Lisztomania (Redial Remix)
22) Matt & Kim- Daylight (Troublemaker Remix ft De La Soul)
23) Editors- Feel Good Inc (Gorillaz Cover)  

PARTY SAUCE BLOG, Book me at your next party fools! 
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

Comment