Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New Feature/Site Update

So I keep getting harassed by a bunch of you freaks either saying that my blog posts are two long or that my wang is too long.  Since I can't and don't feel like shortening my Johnson (even though it's a whopping 3.2 inches long),  I've decided to update the site with a new feature that shortens my blog posts and allows you to expand them if you want to read the whole story.  Now with each blog post there will be a link at the bottom that saysand you can simply click it to read the whole story, that way you don't have to spend hours scrolling through the main page to see what topics/posts interest you.


Here's an example of how it will work:  So this one time at Starbucks, I was gettin a mocha frap with extra foam (hold the froth) and this freaking firing myrt keeps looking in my direction!  As I'm walking out the door past her, she stops me and asks me if I could assist her in screwing in a light bulb at her apartment upstairs.  Being the gentleman I am, I obliged and walked with her to her apartment upstairs.  As I start to screw in her lightbulb on the ceiling, all of a sudden she unzips my pants, bends over and
says "Thank you kind sir for your excellent help!  As a token of my appreciation, here's a free pair of jeans from my husband's denim company, throw those dirty khakis you've got on in the trash" (false story.com).  You get the idea...

Let me know if you're over this feature and if I should just leave shit the way it was??? 
There may also be a new update coming soon involving some corpo kind of sponsorship for SAH (hey mo'fuckaz gotta get paid, tell corporate to suck my bankruptcy...)
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

Comment