Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Guns In The Sun Coachella Mixtape

Oooooooooooo weeeeeeeeeee!!  
We've got another spicy one on our hands ladies and gentlemen!  The Guns In The Sun crew has done it again!  They've not only managed to pump out an awesome Coachella inspired mixtape but they've also managed to make me soil myself yet again as well as inspire me to make my own Coachella inspired mixtape dropping later today!  Their mixtape entitled Hour (Weekend) For Magic is simply brilliant from start to finish and will surely make "yo bed rock" and yo head bob (or hers) as you put that thang into your tape deck, itunes, or accidently slip it into JUSTICE's laptop during their DJ set.  Either way, take this mixtape, listen to it, download it, burn it, and hand out copies to all the freaks you encounter at Coachella and give them a truly memorable souvenir to take home with them so that some day they can show their kids that they were once actually "hip"!   

PLAY:


DOWNLOAD:



TRACKLIST:

1. Jim Morrison – Hour For Magic
2. LCD Soundsystem – Drunk Girls
3. Devo – Uncontrollable Urge
4. Gossip – standing In The Way Of Control (Soulwax Remix)
5. ZZT – The Worm (Erol Alkin Data Rework)
6. Passion Pit – Sleepyhead
7. Gorillaz – Stylo(Alex Metric Remix)
8. Miike Snow – Silvia (Felix Da Housecat Remix)
9. LCD Soundsystems –Get Innocuous (Soulwax Remix)
10. Hot Chip – We Have Love
11. Deer Tick – Easy
12. MajorLazer – Pon De Girls (Bird Peterson Remix)
13. WhiteRabbits – Percussion Gun
14. Zdar – How DoYou See Me Now
15. Pheonix– Lisztomania (Alex Metric Remix)
16. Hot Chip – Brothers
17. Erol Alkin – Waves (Chilly Gonzalez Piano Rework)
18. Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros – Home (Formage Disco Edit)
19. Fever Ray – Seven (The Twelves Remix)
20. PrettyLights – I Can See It In Your Face
21. Justice – D.A.N.C.E.
22. Jay Z – On ToThe Next One
23. Pixies– Where Is My Mind (Bassnectar Remix)
24. Discover– I Want You Back
25. Jackson 5 – I Want You Back (Z Trip Remix)
26. LCD Soundsystem – All My Friends


Check back here later for my emulation of their beautiful Coachella mixtape as I drop my own that will surely be nowhere as sick as theirs.  I remember my first beer...

Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment