Thursday, April 15, 2010

Coachella 2010, The B-Side

While making my Eat Box and Pop Rox Mixtape, I had to be a little selective and unfortunately a lot of my favorite artists and songs didn't make it into the mix.  So for those of you still frothing for some more shit to get you through your day, night, weekend, and entire Coachella exeperience, I thought I'd add a few more songs to the B-Side of thangs just to make sure your car ride out to the desert is filled to the brim with good tunes, you can stroke me off later!  If I were you, I'd take a screen grab of this list and buy and download all of these songs before The Man takes em off my site!  

B-Side Tracks:
David Guetta- Memories (Feat Kid Cudi)
Grizzly Bear- Two Weaks (Fred Falke Extended Mix)
Hockey- Song Away
Hot Chip- I Feel Better (Kid Cola Remix)
La Roux- Quicksand (Mad Decent Remix)
Marina and the Diamonds- I Am Not a Robot
The Specials- Rat Race
The XX- Islands (CHLLNGR remiXX)
LCD Soundsystem- Someone Great
Yeasayer- Madder Red
Ra Ra Riot- Can You Tell
Pretty Lights- Hot Like Sauce (Cred to my lil sis Handa)
Muse- Map of the Problematique
Faith No More- Epic
Gossip- Heavy Cross (Yuksek Remix)
Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros- Home (RAC Remix)
Tokyo Police CLub- Breakneck Speed
Temper Trap- Sweet Disposition
Portugal, The Man- People Say
White Rabbits- Percussion Gun
Phoenix- 1901 (DLID Remix)
Rusko- Jahova
Frank Turner- The Road
[p33]roy- Might Like Phantom Better (Amanda Blank vs Justice)
Miike Snow- A Horse Is Not A Home
Florence + The Machine- Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up)

I may not have a ticket to the actual event (hit me up with a media pass: SurfAmbassadorHendo@gmail.com) nor any money in my account, but I do have my mixer and my rage mentality to bring the fucking ElectroHell heat!  Check out Party Sauce at Coachella: I'm spinning a legendary annual party out in Brawley on Friday, and possibly somewhere in La Quinta Villas on Saturday, hit me up on the celly if you wanna get weird...

Don't forget to check out my neighbor 12th Planet live at the LA Goon Anthem Party! 
Jinder- Youth Blood (12th Planet & Flinch Remix)

And Then Some!!!


Homey Mixtapes:
Guns In The Sun- The Hour For Magic 
Sweatpants- The First Four Beers
Kenya- Le Cheval Fonce  *(Check out Kenya at the Red Bull Energy Oasis tent on Saturday from 12-2)
Scorpion Breath- Girl You Breathin Heavy
Turtle Tantrum- Half Shell Minimix  
Kenya- Crap Snack Pack Vol. 1 

I calculated all of these songs and added just enough for you to play every single one of them from the moment you are on your way out to the desert till the moment you are nostalgically hating life during the car ride home and you place your foot out of the car for your last puke on your own front lawn...
Have fun, see you in the desert fux!
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment