Thursday, April 29, 2010

The AMPAL Creative's Golden State of Mind


Good morning freaks,
I suppose it ain't early ass morning right now but after a  night filled with several "pants off dance offs" at the Beauty Bar (were my pants really at my ankles? and did I really not get kicked out? sorry for partying!) it sure seems like it.  Anywho, a couple weeks back before my homie Po left for Oz, we did a lil summer lookbook for his headwear company; The AMPAL Creative.  As I assisted with some Zoolander-esque poses and strutted my succulent ass down the catwalk with some myrts and Ether, our good mate Greg Byers captured it all and produced some phenomenal photos!  To top that off, lil buddy Kevo filmed the whole thing and we're in the works of cutting yet another epic AMPAL vid.  Take a peep at the new line that The AMPAL Creative is dropping this summer, it's the perfect mix of casual steez for the Cali summer breeze!  Poseidon knows I've already got my eye on one of those "Frothin" hats and will surely be rocking the "Pacific" in the Pacific while getting specific!
Frothhhhhhhhhhhh:    










Check out the orig Golden State of Mind Post Here.
Order AMPAL Hats Here.
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment