Saturday, December 26, 2009

Calling All Artists!

Seeing as though my last so called "quiver" was viciously swallowed alive by the beast that is the North Shore, I've taken it upon myself to buy a new board and keep the stoke alive.  With much help from my Ohana I'll be walking outa da shop tomorrow with a brand new shred sled that will hopefully be having me boosting, tweaking, and larrying in no time!  So where do you come into play?  Well, I'm kinda bored (no pun intended) with having completely white boards like everyone else in the water and I figure it's about time I start getting some classic custom ink done to my boards again. So I'm calling out all artists far and wide to submit their sketches for what could be the next possible piece that goes on the Surf Ambassador Shred Stick!  This is Surf Ambassador Hendo's Art Romp Comp! 

For those of you familiar with my lifestyle, humor, art sense, and all around vibe I'm sure you'll have no problem coming up with some lewd genius shit that I'd be more than stoked to slap on my board.  For those of you not so familiar with the above mentioned, snoop around the blog a bit and try to grasp the essence of The Ambassador and give it a shot.  All submissions whether drawn like shit or baller will be posted on the blog and the final winner will receive not only a western grip hand job from Margo but also one of the first copies of the latest CD I've been compiling that has over 100 of the best songs featured in classic surf videos as well as some beer and a gift card for me to edit a video segment of your footage!  Now that's what I call a hell of a deal!     
Submissions can range in theme and can pretty much be of anything you freaking want!  Of course I have a bit of a bias towards submissions involving: ElectroHell, Myrles, Poseidon, Waves, California, Surf Ambassador Hendo, Skeletons, Old Skool Photography, Italian Neorealism, 57 Chevy Bel Airs, La Dolce Vita, and of course Count Chocula but do as you will for you are the artist!  Once the winner has been picked, the art shall be transfered onto da shred sled and the prize pack shall be frothed to da victor!

Send all submissions to SurfAmbassadorHendo@gmail.com and put email subject as "ART ROMP COMP"
May the best man or myrt win!  
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment