Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What is "Surfing"? & Who are "Surfers"?

My homie Po over at The Ampal Creative has been taking the World by storm with his creative designs, unique artistic visions, and high sense of fashion, art, great music, and all the finer things in life. I'm not gonna lie, I'm kinda shitting my pants right now because Po is now about to take over the writing World and is about to shatter my so arduously developed surf blog castle while doing so, solely based on one blog post! If you haven't checked out the Ampal blog already, get your ace over there.. There is definitely some great reads and fantastic photographs to be had.
Most recently Po wrote a post about a subject which I'm sure has been on everyone's mind since the conception of Blue Crush and the influx of surf attention, corporate interference, and crowded muddy waters. In this post he writes about the evolution of surfing culture, lifestyle, fashion, and etiquette along with certain stereotypes, cliches, and fads that follow with being a "surfer". Don't let me spoil the rest of this highly intriguing and insightful post, go see for yourself as he drops some knowledge and tells it like it really is!


Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment