Monday, November 23, 2009

...Electro Dome... Holy Ghost!

Props to local boy Joel Centeio for dominating Haleiwa's gnarlz waters and taking home the gold! Reef Hawaiian Pro post coming soon...
I was hangin in the nerdbot cave today with Poleanz while the whole rest of the North Shore was frothing over the Reef Hawaiian Pro final going down...

While event winner Joel Centeio was getting school bus shacks, CJ Hobgood was doing mental ass backside floaters, Jay Bottle Thompson was frothing mental larrys, and Alain Riou was taking off on desperation death bombs, I was sitting in crane position watching paint dry as render bars moved across my screen. Alas, do not despair, because there were two golden nuggets of joy that kept me sane and entertained. No, it wasn't the time I spent pretending to play Streets of Rage, it was the sick webcast put together by da WINDOWSEAT boyz and a few electro hell tunes by Holy Ghost! that got me stomping and rocking in the trailer!
Holy Ghost! has a sick disco electro hell vibe that pretty much just makes me want to throw on a leather jacket, grow out my mustache, grab a cognac, throw on my Craps, and just post up in the corner of a bar shirtless throwing out the vibe. You may remember one of their songs featured in my homey Kenya's Mix Tape, and you also might notice one of their remixes from one of Dion's Webisodes. Other than those appearances, the New York duo is slowly but surely coming up in the scene and big things are expected when their album drops later this year. Until then my friends, here's a bit of tunes for you to froth on, just don't be crampin my style when I see you posted up in the bar lurking like myself...





Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment