Saturday, October 10, 2009

...Electro Dome... Walter Sobcek

After frothing a super sick Miike Snow show this Tuesday and an even more MENTAL Chromeo show last night, my addiction to electro hell has gotten significantly amplified and intensified.  Soon enough I may have to get checked into rehab for my excessive blasting and stomping of electro beats!  After hearing this song by Walter Sobcek today while searching for more gems, I couldn't help but do another Electro Dome post dedicated to this fucking radical song!  Unfortunately I haven't been able to find the mp3 anywhere for it but the sexy time Risky Biz video featuring Tommy Boy and What's Her Face is simply the icing on the cake to an already brilliant and flowy electro tune!  
Here's the vid, you can thank me later:    
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment