Wednesday, September 9, 2009

...Electro Dome... Josh Garrels

The breeze was nice today, the summer is cooling down, and I worked for the first time in about a month or so.  Not to say that I haven't been doing shit while searching for gainful employment but it was a relief to get back in the swing of things and get my hands dirty (literally) in the work force.  After a truly exhausting but rewarding day, all I wanna do is come home and stare at the sun setting over the LA city scape while listening to my new favorite chill song.   
Thanks to The Mahogany Blog for discovering this more than phenomenal song by Josh Garrels.  I find it kinda ironic that I literally put the phrase "elz" on the end of pretty much every other word (like Hendelz or surfelz or frothelz or myrtelz or C-lotelz or sometimes even coffelz) and this dudes name is Garrels (off by a letter but I'll take it).  
For those of you out there who didn't know that behind my chiseled Poseidon-esque statue of a body and my Capone-esque attitude lies a softer artsy side that often dreams of peaceful surreal places, enjoys the smell of wet pavement from the morning rain, and isn't afraid to admit that I once cried during The Notebook (oh fuck I forgot this is on the fucking internet, Fuck that shit, I once punched a clown in his mutherfucking face!).   
What a way to spoil a moment eh?  Blehhh well may be some day I'll open up to that lucky myrt who wins me over with her mystical musical talents but until then I'm just gonna sit here on my city rooftop and listen to this song by Hsoj Garrels and just get lost in it all.  Please don't wait for me, I lost my way again... hope you can do the same...
    


Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment