Saturday, August 22, 2009

AMPAL Creative June Summer Party

Remember that post I wrote a while back about The AMPAL Creative Summer Party they threw in June of 09? Yeah ha, I barely do either. But if you're anything like my number one fan named Zoey Deschanel (thanks for the love letters and constant chocolates, you rock Zo-Zo!) then surely you remember me saying that it was a grand old time! If you're like me, and are sick of hearing me talk then check out this lil frothy video I cut of the party for da boyz over at AMPAL!

AMPAL Summer Party from Ampal Creative on Vimeo.

Now get off your lard asses and check out The AMPAL Creative's new website and buy some of their rad hats before they all get sold out and/or your hair goes completely bald (or your extensions fall out)!

Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment