Sunday, May 3, 2009

Vids that will flip yo lid!

Eh mates, 
I gots a lots of new cool shit coming up including: some new news, bizarre surf stories, promiscuous conquests, an adventure involving a one armed man and a 52 year old cougar, as well as many hangover tales to tell you all about.  Keep yourself busy for now by watching a couple of these vids that I truly enjoy!

Can't wait for The Modern Collective to come out!  Like I said before, they've got an awesome blog worth checking out everyday. 

Modern Collective - The First Visions from Poor Specimen on Vimeo

This kid Chippa came out of nowhere,  I saw him on the Modern Collective site and was straight up dumfounded by his crop-dusting tail wafts and 360 airs (not to mention his rodeoz).  Check the lil feller out:

Chippa Wilson Feb - Apr '09 from Nick Brooks on Vimeo.

Apparently there has been some good swell down in Atalanta lately.  Check out these dudes straight up Shralping it!


Old Skool trailer that is just so absurd that I can't believe I didn't post it earlier:


Mental Myrts So Hot It Hurts (I feel pretty damn bad for the creeper who made this video but Mischa is still on fire nonetheless):
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. hendo you definitely made that video!

    ReplyDelete

Comment