Saturday, May 2, 2009

Graffiti Iz Sick

Wazaaa,
just watched this documentary called "Bomb It" and that shit was ill yo!  It follows the evolution of street art and graffiti all over the World.  I must say, it was a pretty inspiring film.  I'm thinking about goin out and buying some cans to start "bombing" with.  Definitely put this film in your Netflix queueue (how do you even pronounce that word?).  Here's some of the artists/bombers that I really thought were mental (imagine how sick some of these would be on the bottom of your shred sled!):
Blek Le Rat:
Nina:
Shepard Fairey:
Surf Ambassador Hendo posting mad bills at a Shepard Fairey loc spot in DT LA
Even though I don't think he was in the film, this guy's shit is nutso!
Banksy:
Wish I could bomb some sick shit like that!  But you know what, F.I.D.L.A.R. (Fuck It Dawg Life's A Risk), might as well give it a try.  I'm not telling anyone my bomber name though, you'll know it when you see it (and no, it's not gona be a stick figure of a dude taking a William Shatner, I'll leave that to Bro Rho)

Well, here goes nothing...
 
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment