Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Goin outa town, keep yourself entertained!

Hello? Anybody there?

I feel like no one reads this shit anyway but if you so happen to stumble across this page, sucks for you cause I'm going outa town for the week! Yeah, that's right, I'm on vacay bittttchhh!
So I leave you with 2 options. A) Keep yourself entertained by sitting on your thumb all day watching bollox reality tv shows and eating flaming hot cheetos covered in mank sauce or
B) Keep yo self entertained by watching this :

O O
..(..
{---}


If you stare at the above picture long enough (like at least 2 hours) it starts to dance and move and music begins to play. Have some patience my friend, it is SOO WORTH IT!!!!
It's pretty damn funny once they start getting into the break dance part while the momba plays!
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment