Friday, April 17, 2009

Entering The Realm Of Radness



I've been pretty damn bored recently for more reasons than one (not including the cancellation of "Nick at Night") and so what have I been doing?  Blogging?  Wrong!

I've been getting pretty weird in my downtown studio frothing myrts and making ill beats yo!
  
I know what you're thinking white surfer boyz can't/don't rap... Well firstly, I'm Italian (at least that's what I like to think) and secondly, who ever said that in the first place has never had the pleasure of meeting "Hendonesia".  

Check out my new myspace music page and give some of the tracks on there a listen or a froth to!  More tracks are on the way each day as I lay in the fortress of play (ok that rhyme was freaking weak, I promise none of my trax are like that horse shit!)  

Here's the site: myspace.com/hendonesia 

Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment