Saturday, December 27, 2008

I'mmmmmm Baaaaaack!

TWS Miss December contestant.  If you don't subscribe to Tranworld Surf by now, this should be reason enough!  Best Mag eva!  Also thought it was time to put some babes up here due to their popular demand (will you stop the emails now? thanks!)

Phew!   (Read previous post for the following to make sense).
That was a lucious lil stint in Shralp Rehab, but guess what mutha fuckas?! I'm back and better than evaaaaa mates!  I actually don't really know why I even wrote that post, I think it was probably just some bull shit filler post to try and explain why I haven't been keeping up with my posts as much as I should, dunno, stooopid.  

Anyways, like I said before, there has been a lot of kewl stuff that's been goin down in the surf world recently and fortunately I was able to participate in some of that kewl stuff, and thus in a way you will be able to be a part of it as well by reading my posts about it (confused).  
Legend!

For starters, I just got back from a 12 day stay at the North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii and boy let me tell you, the trip was in-saaaane mate!  So much went down that I am gona definitely save a whole post or two dedicated to the weirdness but just to name a few of the highlights for now I'd have to say that watching the Pipe final next to Bede, seeing Wardo, T Knox, K Robb, and Mick at the after party, and seeing Rob play guitar at Haleiwa eats were just a small sample of the many mental things that went down.  I also just recently went through the grueling task of purchasing a new wet suit and am gona try to throw down some kind of buyer's guide/slash review for the less informed and updated people out there like myself.  I also snagged a few killer new DVDs for Christmas of the likes of : "One Track Mind" and "Miss Piggy Gone Wild III: Three Pigs In A Blanket" ummm I mean, how did that get in my stocking uhhhhhhhhh ummmmm.  Anyways, shits been pretty epic recently and I can't wait to tell you all about the shralping and shredding that has gone down as well as some classic lil gems of stories to be told.  So hold tight for now and disregard my last post, it's probably similar to cutting milk ("I can't sir, it's liquid!").      

Legend!

Shralp ya later fools
peace 
SAH

Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. quit saying your gonna tell a good story, and JUST TELL THE STORY!

    hendo are you drinking bongwater again?

    ReplyDelete

Comment