Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Panamaniacs 2008

Panamaniacs 2008
Hola amigos,
so as you all may or may not know, my brother Drewzer shralps and our 3 friends Caesar, The Horse, and Barker all shralp as well. It just so happens that this crew of young shralpers got together a few weeks ago and ventured down south to the dark depths of Panama. As I shoved them off for their voyage at LAX, I slipped my camera into their luggage and said "if it moves, film it". And indeed they did!
The footage i got back from these guys was nothing short of wild! I mean talk about adventure! Not only does the video I edited of these guys entitled "Panamaniacs 2008" depict the tale of their radical sabbatical, it also shows the gratitude and satisfaction that comes with taking risks in life and traveling the World round! Check out the video for now!
Check it:

Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. who the fucks taylor steele?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed assisting you Mr. Bayer. Please consider me for any upcoming projects.


    Daniel "Cousin Hector" Schechter

    ReplyDelete

Comment