Friday, September 26, 2008

09/26/08 Surf Report: El Kooko

Looks can be deceiving...


Yoooo, good morning shralpers!  It's Surf Ambassador Hendo here with the morning report.  I checked El Porto (aka El Kooko) this morning and to my surprise...it looked liked shit again!  Well, I guess I'm being a little picky, since I was spoiled in San Diego surfing real waves last weekend.  But compared to normal, there was actually a little knee to waist high bump out there with the occasional chest high freak set.  Every now and then it looked as though there was a workable corner that you could pump to the inside to try and punt, float tweak, or bust a floater 360 (if you're lucky).  Like this section that this barnacle blew:


Here's another section that actually looked like you could boost off of.  Too bad this guy just popped up and it closed out right as he stood up (I think it had something to do with his fruit boots). 


As you can see, there is a little bit of swell out there to try and surf and I'd most likely be frothing out there but I went ahead and stuck to my other priorities and did a couple surf reports for some other websites instead (sorry D-Schech, meet you out there next time brah).  Needless to say, this report was definitely the most lewd of them all (would you expect anything less?).  Anyways, hopefully it will be getting better this weekend so we can all practice our Kerr flips, float tweaks, and just straight up Lemon people out there!  

Five bucks to the first person to define "Lemoning" on here.  
Until next time, Shralp it!
-Hendonesia


Shout out to Hsojjjjjjjj, holla if u hear me fool!


Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment